The T610_C is a built-in module for interfacing Modbus or HART transmitters to a FOUNDATION Fieldbus network
FF, Foundation Fieldbus
The Starter kit is intended for FF transmitter developers. It comprises a PC program, providing the human interface, bus power supply and a FF device, a transmitter circuit board or a DIN rail mounted version . The communication between the FF device and the target instrument is based on Modbus RTU. The FF module will operate as a Master for the internal communication. The tool is suited for learning the FF protocol and to provide guidance for an instrument vendor that shall specify FF functionality in own products.
Fint offers a family of built-in modules for instruments and controlling devices. These modules offer connectivity between existing instruments with HART® and Modbus® RTU interfaces and FF. They are suitable for instrument manufacturers wishing to upgrade existing devices with FF connectivity in order to extend the market for their existing products. Fint also offers customised firmware and/or hardware solutions.
- T610_C FF built-in module for customized applications 03/03/2015T610_C FF built-in module for customized applicationsRead More
- T610_B Modbus® to FF built-in converter for actuators and positioners. 03/03/2015T610_B Modbus® to FF built-in converter for actuators and positioners.Read More
The T610_B is a built-in module for interfacing Modbus control devices to a FOUNDATION Fieldbus network.
- T610 Modbus to FOUNDATION fieldbus converter
DIN Rail mounted gateways
Fint offers a family of DIN rail mounted FF gateways for measurement, detector and analyzer devices with HART® and Modbus® RTU interfaces. They are suitable for system integrators wishing to incorporate legacy equipment into their designs and instrument manufacturers wishing to extend their market for existing products. EX versions are under development.
- T710 Modbus RTU to Foundation DIN rail mounted gateway 03/03/2015T710 Modbus RTU to Foundation DIN rail mounted gatewayRead More
The T710 is a complete transmitter module. It allows interfacing up to 4 Modbus instruments
- T700, HART to FOUNDATION DIN rail mounted gateway